Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I GOT A JOB and Other Updates

I have a dig coming up in Kentucky. Yay fun!

I feel like I should be more excited than I am. Let's just say it's been made perfectly clear to me in the last few months that one dig does not financial security make. Also, my lappy died. Also, my brother is giving me a small loan so I can get a netbook. Yay brother! I love you :)

Also, another fun running story. My route has one of those signs that tells you how fast you're going when you drive past. I use this to keep score. Not of my speed- I'm running on the sidewalk, plus I am not a car, so it doesn't register me at all. No, I use it to keep score of how far under the speed limit local traffic travels while I am jogging. Usually people going the speed limit at all is a bit of a trick; today I got 'em down to 5 mph under. In a 25 mph zone.

A charter member of FWAPS - Frequently Wobbles Ass for Public Safety. I think it'll catch on, don't you?

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com